- Use a grid for an array of similar data types such as images or tiles.
- Ensure the main distinguishing feature between cells in a grid is a primary element, such as an image.
- Secondary elements can be a CTA, icon, or text.
- Ensure compositional consistency across cells in a grid.
- Order grid content in a logical and expected fashion.
- Common sorting criteria are by date, alphabetical order, and price.
As you use and customize this element, ensure it continues to follow the Accessibility 101 guidelines.