- Lists are used to show a lot of information in an easily digestible way.
- Each row in a list can contain content modules such as text, cards, icons, etc.
- Use lists for presenting data such as text for easy reading comprehension.
- If more than 3 lines of text needs to be shown on a row, consider using a card to present the content.
- Lists should scroll only vertically.
- Present lists in a logical and expected order.
- Align all primary action items that pertain to each row of a list, in a single column.
As you use and customize this element, ensure it continues to follow the Accessibility 101 guidelines.