- The call to action (CTA) is the text that inspires a user to take action
- Can be styled as buttons, icons or left unstyled as links
When to use buttons
- Submit form data
- Reset a form
- Launch a modal/pop-up
- Trigger a pop-up menu
- Toggle an interface
- Registering a click with the space key
When to use links
- Navigating the user to a new page from the nav bar
- Support internal page jumps.
- Displaying a URL or other hypertext resource such as phone number, email address.
- Register a click with the enter key
|Date/Time of Change||Who Made the Change||Change Details|