- Text fields allow for single-line entries.
- Text areas are used for multi-line entries.
- Checkboxes allow selection of multiple items from a list.
- Radio buttons and selection dropdowns allow the selection of a single option for a set of choices.
- Switches allow a selection to be turned on/off.
- Date pickers allow selection of dates.
- Steppers are used to increase or decrease the count for a selected value.
- Sliders allow a user to select from a range of values.
Choosing the right element
For making text entry
For making a selection from a list
For choosing between two states (yes/no)
- Use radio buttons for choosing only one item out of two or more options
For increasing or decreasing the number of selected values.
- Use a plus/minus control to add or reduce the number of selected options.
- Booking Flow
- Customer Support and Contact Forms
- Honors Account
|Date/Time of Change||Who Made the Change||Change Details|
|May. 25 2017 6:22pm||Consolidated form selectors, text entry, labels and sliders under one Form Elements page.|
|May. 04 2017 3:13pm||Added steppers as a form selector|
|May. 03 2017 9:13pm||Initial Content Entry|