- Allow users to select a single option from a list
- Declutter UI by keeping options collapsed
- Leave more space than do columns of checkboxes
- Use predictable and logically ordered values.
- Offer a neutral option (e.g. “None,” “Not applicable”) if applicable.
- Make sure your dropdown has a label. Don’t replace it with the default menu option (for example, removing the “State” label and just having the dropdown read “Select a state” by default).
|Date/Time of Change||Who Made the Change||Change Details|
|Jul. 26 2019 3:43pm||Ella Ip||Merged the Dropdown sketch UI kit into the Form Element file so they share the same file and link.|
|May. 08 2017 4:51pm||Initial content entry|