- Allow options to be displayed together when only one is available
- Allow users to select a single option
- Use a radio button when the user has to select only one option out of many.
- Use a radio button to allow the user to compare options side by side.
- Ensure both the radio button and its label are clickable.
Click the prototype above to interact with it
- Radio buttons must be circular.
- Each radio button must have visible focus (may vary by browser) when reached by the keyboard.
- Label each radio button properly and be sure the label is announced by screen readers.
- Screen readers must announce the selected/deselected state of a radio button.
- Use fieldset and legend attributes to group related radio buttons if multiple sets are used on the same page.
- Use radio buttons only when only one option from a list can be selected.
- Users must be able to reach and select every radio button using only the keyboard.
|Date/Time of Change||Who Made the Change||Change Details|
|May. 09 2017 7:18pm||Initial content entry|