- Steppers (plusses and minuses) are used to increase or decrease values for a selected form element.
- They consists of the following elements:
- “+” button for increasing the value count.
- “-” button for decreasing a value count.
- a numerical value that changes as the user interacts with the buttons
- Directly couple a stepper with the value that it affects.
- Use steppers only for small changes in value.
- For large changes in value that don’t need to be precise, consider using a slider.
- Show the increase/decrease in value as the user interacts with the stepper.
Click the prototype above to interact with it