- A “window” that appears in response to a control or action as part of completing a specific transaction.
- Once a user completes the action required by the interstitial, the view is automatically redirected to the next step in completing the transaction.
- An example of an interstitial is a sign-in view during the hotel reservation process.
- Provide the user with the option to return to the previous view or choose an alternative path to completing the transaction.
- Ensure the interstitial has a clear title that’s in line with the overall transaction the user is in the process of completing.
As you use and customize this element, ensure it continues to follow the Accessibility 101 guidelines.