- Snackbars appear at the bottom of a view to provide brief feedback on an ongoing operation.
- They generally contain a single line of text directly related to the operation being performed. They could contain a CTA for further action by the user.
- Display only one snackbar at a time.
- Snackbars should automatically disappear once the operation completes or if the user dismisses it.
- Ensure snackbars overlay the view and are styled to appear transient.
- Ensure snackbars do not block vital interaction points such as input fields or primary CTAs.
|Date/Time of Change||Who Made the Change||Change Details|
|May. 08 2017 5:55pm|| ||Initial content entry|