- Fingerprint authentication is used in our mobile apps to verify a user’s identity.
- It provides a quick and easy way to authenticate a user.
- Display the fingerprint authentication modal
- Do not use fingerprint for primary enrollment.
- Be sure to get consent from the user that they would like to use their fingerprint as an alternative way to authenticate themselves.
- The fingerprint authentication modal should have:
- Title – Describe the action being performed
- Secondary text – As a confirmation of the action about to be performed
- Fingerprint icon – Indicates the state of authentication
- CTA – Offer an alternative means of authentication
- Be sure to show changes in state during the authentication process:
|Date/Time of Change||Who Made the Change||Change Details|
|May. 08 2017 5:02pm|| ||Initial content entry|